Sunday, February 6, 2011

Why Coles' Law???

Well over a year ago, I was joking around with an acquaintance, and I made some sort of play on words with his last name. Truth be told, I don't even remember what the joke was. He then decided to do the same with mine. Coleslaw was the result. The friends who were near me loved it, and it stuck. I then shared it in a facebook status update and it spread. This past year for my birthday, I received a Saints #9 tee shirt, and guess what name was on the back. It then spread further. Now there are a few select pockets of people who call me Coleslaw. And I love it! A good nickname is hard to come by. And I LOVE a good nickname (emphasis on GOOD!)

Then to make it more fun, we had a play on words of the play on words that is my nickname. Someone suggested that I could create a list of rules and call them Coles' Law. Done! I love it! While this blog is not dedicated to rules per se, it will hopefully be a somewhat accurate account of who I am/who I hope to be. The Laws that make up a Coleslaw!

So, welcome friends, one and all. Enter at your own risk. And enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment