Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 12- A picture of your room & don’t cheat by cleaning it. Share a secret.


Well, Lord! The blogger gods are really trying to get into my deep personal business today! Since my room is small and awkward there is really no way to see it from one angle. So, I took four pictures:




And my secret:

It's not much of a secret, but it's all I'm willing to share that I haven't already shared on the blog...

In the month of February, I managed to lose my keys 4 times thus far. Twice, my own personal fault, ending with me being locked out of my apartment at very late hours of the night/early hours of the morning. The other two times I blame entirely on winter because they were lost while laying in a snow drift and bounding over large icy puddles. Fortunately, all four times the keys were recovered in a timely fashion. My ego...not so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment