Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have.

Well if ever there was a million dollar question, this is it. I have no clue what is in store for my future. I suppose my hopes and/or dreams are to find the perfect job back in NOLA and get a fresh start on forming a new community there that rocks my socks as much as my community here does. But my plans to make that happen??? I'm not entirely sure. I've vaguely started the process of looking for said dream job. But, I'm trying hard not to live too far in the future. I want to cherish my last few months here in Chicago. I still have a lot of living to do here, and want to make the most of it.

So, I suppose that is my plan for now. Live! Live! Live! Life's a Banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death! And I'll worry about tomorrow when tomorrow comes, or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment