Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 24- Share a story about your past that you are ashamed of.

Seriously blogger challenge??? Share a story I'm ashamed of??? I think not!

For starters, I rarely feel ashamed for very long. If I do something that is deserving of shame, I usually take the needed steps to make up for it as soon as possible, thus making me not ashamed any more.

Second, I also have a bit of a defense mechanism installed in my brain that blocks most of those times out. I choose not to focus on the negative in life. Time to move on and try better the next time.

Finally, if I did have something I was ashamed of, for what reason would I possibly want to post it on the internet for the entire world to read about? Hmmmmm.

All of that being said, I decidedly choose to bypass day 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment